If there’s one app we can’t get enough of, it’s Instagram! After all, is there really a more amusing way to keep up with everything that’s going on than through pictures?! Whether you’re trying to stay up-to-date on your friends lives, current events, sports teams, fitness tips, awesome quotes or companies/brands you love (like Ideations!), there’s an Instagram account that has it.
(We even follow an account called “Hello_Oskar” that posts pictures of a cat that has over 42,000 followers…I mean come on, on what other social media network can a cat have that many followers?!)
So, whether you’re the last person on Earth to be joining Instagram or you’re trying to step up your picture editing game (getting a little tired of filtering with “Rise”?), we’ve got the 5 Best Instagram Editing Apps that will help you look like a pro:
- PIC STITCH: An Instagram MUST HAVE! This cool little app allows you to put multiple pictures into one final picture for Instagram use. It’s perfect, because really…who goes somewhere and only snaps one picture!? Now you’re free to share just that much more of your day without clogging up your friends’ news feeds.
- PICFX: Have you seen those pictures that look professionally edited? Chances are, that isn’t any professional editing, it’s just PicFx. This app has over 50 options that allows you to change the colors of your picture. AND you can also change the texture or light. Perfect for those favorite pictures of yours that just needs a special touch!
- COLOREFFECTS: It’s the “pop of color” you’ve been looking for. Not only is this app super cool, but it’s a lot of fun to do as well. Color Effects allows you to have the “color splash” effect on your image by turning it into black and white and then letting you color back in the places that you want to have in color.
- FLIPAGRAM: So you’re at a birthday party and have way to many great photos to fit into a Pic Stitch? Well your solution is here! Flipagram allows you to create short videos using your Instagram, Facebook or cameral roll photos. It’s the perfect marriage of Instagram photos and videos. *swoon*
- SNAPSEED: Last but CERTAINLY not least is Snapseed. Named the iPad App of the Year, this is the crème de la crème of editing apps that seriously makes you look like a professional. (We particularly like the one-tap Auto Correct feature). We promise, if you splurge on this app, you won’t regret it!
What are some of your favorite Instagram apps? Leave your recommendations in the comments below.
AND make sure you are following us on Instagram @ideations!