Does Twitter overwhelm you? Do you think Twitter is for personal use and not business building? If you said yes to either of those questions, you need to join us for our “Use Twitter to Get Noticed” workshop on Monday February 10th!
Twitter is a powerful business communications tool. This class will help you harness its powerful platform to build your brand’s reputation and establish expertise in your field. You will learn to build an account, post compelling content, monitor your industry and competition, and connect with journalists and influencers.
If you can’t make it but want to learn more about social media, marketing and branding, sign up for our newsletter at http://ideations.biz or email us at email@example.com.
Monday, February 10th
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Cost: $30 NextSpace members, $35 non-members
Next Space Culver City
9415 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Brando Meeting Room
Next Space Phone: (310) 689-7345
Space is limited.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Create and optimize your brand’s Twitter profile
- Develop a content strategy for your brand
- Optimize your post timing to get the most engagement
- Use Hashtags effectively
- Fit your key information into 140 characters or less
- Communicate with a level of appropriate informality
- Understand the anatomy of an optimal tweet
- Monitor how others are interacting with you
- Find industry news and trending topics
- Connect with influencers in your industry
- Optimize use of the “trends” box
- Build lists
- Abide by proper Twitter etiquette
- Evaluate advertising options
Image credit: http://fransgaard.com/how-to-avoid-getting-your-twitter-stream-flooded-by-power-tweeters/